Hi all! I'm new around here. Feel free to offer any support or guidance.

Philipp Kohler

May 2, 2024
Chicago
Hello, everyone! Currently in the market for a used 2008 Toyota Sequoia, and I'm eager to hear any advice or firsthand experiences you may have regarding the purchase. Delving into the used car market can be daunting, especially with the potential for undisclosed issues. What are some key signs I should watch out for during inspections? How can I distinguish between a well-cared-for vehicle and one with a troubled past? Is there a foolproof method for detecting odometer tampering? And how can I assess if a Toyota Sequoia is priced fairly in today's market? Are there any reliable resources or tools for evaluating these cars? Your insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for your assistance.
00G0G_6RbuREUkvsv_0CI0pO_600x450.jpg

Philipp Kohler

May 2, 2024
Chicago
Hey folks! No luck with replies, so I took matters into my own hands. Googled window sticker by DVH and bam! Found exactly what I was after. Discovered this amazing site for license plates. With the VIN number handy, I snagged a copy of the window sticker. How neat is that? Sometimes, you've got to be your own sleuth.
1715917312843.png